Lesson 1: Reflections
This module consists of a single activity that gives you an opportunity to reflect upon and summarize what you learned in Unit 5, while practicing your HTML skills.
- Using your text editor, open the index.html file of your web portfolio.
- Beneath the Unit 5 sub-heading, replace the placeholder content with a brief summary of what you learned in Unit 5. Your summary should include one ore more paragraphs of text (using the <p> element), plus a list of things you found particularly informative about this unit (using either a <ul> or <ol> element)
- Double-check your HTML to be sure you coded everything properly.
- Be sure to remove the class="temp" attribute that originally marked the temporary placeholder paragraph.
- Save your work, and check it in your web browser to be sure it looks like you expect it to.
Show your work to your instructor. Then proceed to Unit 6: Quality Control.